RE: An M3-engined Healey? Yeah!

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>,
Subject: RE: An M3-engined Healey? Yeah!
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:14:24 -0700 (PDT)
 I liked it too.  Bet it won't leak oil, though.

  Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu> wrote:
"swindrace@aol.com" wrote:

>An M3-engined Healey? Yeah!
>Now that retro rules and mussed hair is all
>the rage, there's absolutely no reason why
>BMW shouldnt revive a respected British
>marque and give it a real engine.
>Meet the all-new Austin Healey...

This subject came up on the Healey List, where the near-unanimous opinion
was:

1) It shouldn't be built
2) If built, they wouldn't buy one.
3) Anyone who DOES buy one would not be welcome at Healey club functions.

Personally, I thought it was pretty sweet.

Jim Hill

///
/// team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
/// Send list postings to team-thicko@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.
///

-Lena

///