VIR

To: "race list (E-mail)" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: VIR
From: "Rick Cook" <rccook16@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:55:19 -0400
Just returned from the VCDA event at VIR. If anyone has any doubts about
this track, it is the best I've ever experienced. We rolled in at 11pm and
they welcomed us like it was 4pm. No waiting by the gate or anything. Nice
level paddock with 50 amp service. 25$ camping fee for the weekend. (RA are
you listening?) No permit for the golf cart and no hassles! The track people
as well as the VCDA were always helpful and friendly. Loads of track time.
The track is wide, smooth and a blast to drive. 17 turns and lots of
elevation changes keep you constantly challenged. Lots of runoff area... I
tested it once. It's a long tow through some real hills but if the
opportunity  comes to try the track, I definitely recommend it. Their slogan
"Fun, Fast, & World Class" is no bullshit.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///