Fwd: potentially vs realistically

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: potentially vs realistically
From: HealeyRic2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 10:07:17 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/01 3:10:15 PM, ONeillcomm writes:

<<  A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is the
difference between potentially and realistically?"

The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother
if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. Then ask
your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars,
and
ask your brother if he'd sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars.
Come

back and tell me what you learn from that."

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with
Robert Redford for a million dollars?" The mother replied, "Of course I
would! I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that."

The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with
Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The girl replied, "Oh my God! I would
just love to do that! I would be nuts to pass up that opportunity!"

The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with
Tom Cruise for a million dollars?" "Of course," the brother replied.
"Do
you know how much a million could buy?"

The boy pondered that for a few days, then went back to his dad.
His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between
potentially and realistically?" The boy replied, "Yes, sir.
Potentially,
we're
sitting on three million dollars, but realistically, we're living with
two sluts and a fag." >>