Fwd: The Parrot

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: The Parrot
From: HealeyRic2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 10:08:04 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/01 3:10:31 PM, ONeillcomm writes:

<<A woman went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a large,
>beautiful
> parrot. There was a sign on the cage that said
>$50.00. "Why so little?"
> she asked the pet store owner.
 The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should tell you first that
>this
> bird used to live in a house of prostitution, and sometimes it says
>some
> pretty vulgar stuff."
The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have
>the bird
>anyway.
> She took it home and hung the bird's cage up in her living
>room and
>waited
> for it to say something.
 The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said, "New house,
>new
 madam."
 The woman was a bit shocked at the implication, but then thought
"that's not so bad."
> When her two teenage daughters returned from school the bird saw them
>and
> said, "New house, new madam, new girls."
 The girls and the woman were a bit offended but then began to laugh
 about
 the situation.
 Moments later, the woman's husband, Keith, came home from work.
The bird looked at him and said, "Hi Keith."
From: ONeillcomm@aol.com
Full-name: ONeillcomm
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 15:10:31 EDT
To: HealeyRic2@aol.com

From: Spvjov@aol.com
Full-name: Spvjov
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 08:29:20 EDT
To: ONeillcomm@aol.com

From: Maasies@aol.com
Full-name: Maasies
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 19:04:11 EDT
Subject: The Parrot
To: sticks@mediaone.net, erniecoud@msn.com, Alt96@aol.com,
  ElinJT01@aol.com, daisy28@starpower.net, Spvjov@aol.com,
  jmtrn@att.net, makmail@mediaone.net, leslie_mcelhiney@toyota.com,
  Wrongarmer8@aol.com, lewiscarp@mediaone.net, mopsyrosebud@aol.com,
  Tuckerpappa@aol.com, jimscar@bellatlantic.net

A woman went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a large,
>beautiful
>
> parrot. There was a sign on the cage that said
>$50.00. "Why so little?"
>
> she asked the pet store owner.
>

> The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should tell you first that
>this
>
> bird used to live in a house of prostitution, and sometimes it says
>some
>
> pretty vulgar stuff."
>

> The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have
>the bird
>
>anyway.
>
> She took it home and hung the bird's cage up in her living
>room and
>
>waited
>
> for it to say something.
>

> The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said, "New house,
>new
>
> madam."
>

> The woman was a bit shocked at the implication, but then thought
>"that's
>
>not
>
> so bad."
>

> When her two teenage daughters returned from school the bird saw them
>and
>
> said, "New house, new madam, new girls."
>

> The girls and the woman were a bit offended but then began to laugh
>about
>
> the situation.
>

> Moments later, the woman's husband, Keith, came home from work.
>

> The bird looked at him and said, "Hi Keith."

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///