RE: EGT measurements

To: "'Paul Meis'" <pmeis@wfubmc.edu>,
Subject: RE: EGT measurements
From: "Rick Cook" <rccook16@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 17:54:40 -0400
Thanks to all for the input. It seems that while the EGT gauge is not the
end all, it can be used as a protection against too lean conditions and this
was my main concern. With the progressive nature of the Weber, it tends to
lean out at high rpms and the gauge should show it.  I do not want to pull
the motor to go to a dyno.  Thanks again.