Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan & Summer Party XV

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan & Summer Party XV
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:51:00 -0500
August 17-19 VSCDA presents: Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan & Summer Party XV
Grattan Raceway Park, Grattan, MI

Ok y'all... time for the best race event of the summer...best parties, best
track, best fishing, best pool, best food...

Thickos will be out in force. Redrum's motor is "in"...might even be
attached and running by tomorrow. The real cool cheating dog fiberglass
front end is still at the body shop...we'll see if it's done in time.

Friday has an advanced Group 2 driver's school.

Track touring is  available for all you street car types.

THicktones are playing at Fridays pool party, and the Saturday dinner as well.

The Meatball Memorial Enduro will be held Sunday, honoring Gene
Donato...Jim's father, who passed away earlier this year. Lunch for all
will be held in Thicko Village.

Note to the Thicko faithful... we will not be cooking "en masse" Friday or
Saturday nights, since they're using that great caterer they had last
year...but... we will be serving animal sacrifice each day for lunch. So,
bring food, bring charcoal, blah blah blah...

WST

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///