RE: Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan & Summer Party XV

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: RE: Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan & Summer Party XV
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:48:58 -0400
Thicko's:
  Looks like our gypsy camp will be including Mr. Trauma again..(we didnt scare
him off the first time?)
please leave us that suburbs spot for the breadtruck/trailer/and awning with
extension. RCCSA girl Spike made an official request that an electric outlet be
available to her and the breadtruck if possible. Gasket(lena)is making some
homey-made blueberry muffins. Tinkerbells new shocks are done, and so is the
new front seal. the breadtrucks got her new( vintage) cool steering wheel, and
1 dollar to the person that can tell me what its off of. Thanks again Dr.D. the
"new" belts look great after being cleaned up. Cant wait!
R(WNIK) Kansa and RCCSA

>>August 17-19 VSCDA presents: Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan & Summer Party XV
Grattan Raceway Park, Grattan, MI

Ok y'all... time for the best race event of the summer...best parties, best
track, best fishing, best pool, best food...

///

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///