RE: Grattan Vintage races

To: "'Gary Speckman'" <speckman@coredcs.com>,
Subject: RE: Grattan Vintage races
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:08:41 -0400
Here here!
 Southwind racing came home fat and happy!
  We had a great weekend of racing with all our comrades, We were only sorry
that the weekend took its mechanical
toll on a few of the usuall suspects. Scoutmaster, and grenade should start a
catering service. drand mrs dreadful did a great job at their own lunchon too
as well as all those others involved in the "put away wet" and happy enduro.
The racing was awesome, and the girls and i cant wait to meet up again with our
racing family..Gary, your sons got a good eye, cool roostertails!. Thanks to
the VSCDA and all those that pitch in to make this great.
R(wnik)Kansa/RCCSA
"were the people our parents warned us about"

>>Another vintage race weekend is history.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///