Happy Holidays!

To: "'Team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <Team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Happy Holidays!
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:18:43 -0500
To all our racing and automotive friends:
 With the Christmas season approaching, and us all busy filling that empty
space beneath the tree with trinkets for her and car parts for me.
let us remember this:

"And there were in the same country shepherds, abiding in the field, keeping
watch over
               their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon
them, and the glory of the
               Lord shone round about them! And they were sore afraid ... And
the angel said unto them,
               "Fear not! For, behold, I bring you tidings o great joy, which
shall be to all my people.
               For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour,
which is Christ, the Lord."

               "And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe
wrapped in swaddling clothes,
               lying in a manger." And suddenly, there was with the angel a
multitude of the Heavenly
               Host praising God, and saying, "Glory to God in the Highest, and
on Earth peace, and good
               will toward men."

               "That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown." - Linus Van
Pelt

may our celebrations of this season, bring forth from us, and return to us, the
peace, goodwill and unconditional love that
is the reason this holiday exists.
Southwind Racing.
Robert / Mary / Lena

///