goodwood.

To: "'lflaherty@bdi-usa.com'" <lflaherty@bdi-usa.com>,
Subject: goodwood.
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:08:30 -0500
Did anyone catch the Goodwood speed festival on speedvision?
The RCCSA elvette's where working on Xmas presents when they called up to me in
Santa's workshop to tell me that Sterling Moss, Rowan Atkins (mister bean)
and Jack Braham were racing a bunch of saloon cars (no not the cars in front of
bobs country bunker) around the Goodwood circuit in UK.
well a triad of cortinas took the honors. (do they evoke 13/13 in UK.?) what an
awesome event!
after drooling over several races, they announced the show would be continue
next time,  =( ,  and showed some shots of cobras/corvettes and sports racers
going to it.
might be worth watching!!
R Kansa/RCCSA

///