Cam identified

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Cam identified
From: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:26:24 -0800
A BIG thank you to everyone that replied on this one!

I got lots of replies on and off list including all the specs. It is an APT
cam and is referred to in second and 3rd printing of Tuning A-series... I
have the first edition. It is still listed on the APT web site but I'm
guessing my SB designation is an older one.

Now I need to figure out if this is a suitable match for a Judson.

Happy Holidays!

Gerard

Can anyone ID this cam for a 948?

The only marking are at the forward end of the shaft: VP7 SB No other
numbers on it and no identifying bands either.

Should be a mild race grind but I'd like to know specifics.

Thanks.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -