Re: chapped asses, and dishwashers

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: chapped asses, and dishwashers
From: Don Tiana <dstiana@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 22:46:50 -0700
Wm.,

We use an awful lot of simple green in our machine shop mostly
'cause it's safe around everything (nonexplosive and doesn't eat
skin), now I don't know about the sudsing effect in a washer but
then again we've even used it in our tumblers with no problems.
Let us know how it works.

Don Tiana
Topanga Cyn., CA.
818.591.3008
dstiana@juno.com
Still searching for that  H-Mod Lotus Eleven #109