Re: ummm...

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: ummm...
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:49:11 -0500
Not only is his goofy resurrection a creepy ploy, but a stupid one at that.

I didn't always agree with Harley Earle's designs, but they was usually
pretty interesting. Now he's supposedly pushing the Buick -- well, it may
be a nice car but the styling has all the personality of a squashed pillow.
As do most of today's cars, one of which I drive.

At 06:48 AM 10/15/02 -0500, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:
>Anyone else creeped out by the ads on TV where the ghost of Harley Earl's
>come back from the grave  to brag about the ugly Buicks they're makin' now?

uncle jack