Happy Halloween

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy Halloween
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:22:24 -0700
A San Francisco cabby picks up a nun. She gets into the cab and the
driver won't stop staring at her in the rear view mirror.
She asks him why he is staring and he replies, "I have a question to ask

you, but I don't want to offend you."

She answers, "My dear son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old
as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see
and hear just about everything.
I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find
offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to kiss a nun."

She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that:
#1 You have to promise you are single and
#2 You must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I am single and I'm
Catholic too!"

"OK", the nun says, "Pull into the next alley"

He does and the nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a
hooker blush.

But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child, said the nun, Why are you crying?"

"Forgive me sister, but I have sinned.
I lied, I must confess,
"I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK, my name is Kevin and
I'm on my way to a Halloween Party."

mjb.