Re: well, it's official

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: well, it's official
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 08:04:09 -0500
Sorry, Flounder, but just putting on WI license plates doesn't make it
official.  You have to give up all of your Chicago Bear stuff  and replace
it with Green Bay Packer stuff.  It's a rite-of-passage sort of thing.

I did it and so can you.  (They grow on you -- plus it will be so much
easier on you when the Pack stomps on the Bears twice a year.)

Larry Daniels (a long time transplant)
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
58 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."