Pinks

To: "'Spridgets'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Pinks
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:51:13 -0500
Letter to Rich Christensen of Pinks & response

Hello Rich,'

First off. great show. always great entertainment, high drama. a
testosterone tug of war.

One thing I've noticed (and I could be wrong. depending on editing and
camera angles) is the lack of ear/hearing protection by you, and other
members of the show and production staff. Are you wearing any? The decibel
levels have to be enormous.

I've got many years experience in vintage sportscar racing, as well as had a
career in some of the highest levels of audio & video editing, and have
always done my best to protect my hearing. I'd hate to see the day when Rich
Christensen is known as the wildly successful deaf TV host..

Enjoying the new season, and wish for all the best for you.

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>

Mr. Thompson

Your email is one of the kindest I've received since starting the show.
Thank you for your concern.

All good wishes and best regards,

Rich Christensen
Host - PINKS