Re: ELVF first call

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: ELVF first call
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:31:58 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: ELVF first call

Ive been fighting exhaust issues well let me rephrase that. Ive been
fighting exhaust issues at Grattan.

You and Ron, both, were having problems with exhaust pipes falling off.  A
possible solution is to go to a snowmobile shop and pick up a couple tabs
that the sledders use to hold their pipes on.  They have little tabs with
holes through them that they weld to each side of the header/pipe joint and
then hold the tabs together with a spring.

It would be real easy to just make a couple of these tabs up.  I would
safety wire them together rather than use a spring.  I suspect that will
cure your pipes escaping on the track.

LD