RE: ELVF first call

To: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: ELVF first call
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:51:05 -0500
Yeah, I fabricated that style tab already on the down pipe.

I'm using an entirely different header, with a spring on this set up.

The problem is the track surface, and the ride height of the car. No matter
what the mount is, no matter how secure it is, if you're banging it 5+ times
every lap, it's gonna rip off the car.