Re: Life in WIsco

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Life in WIsco
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 11:17:59 -0500
At 06:34 AM 9/7/2006, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

>So, as we're mere moments from winter in Wisconsin, people turn to other
>activities to stay amused.
Several of us were musing on this at the local tavern last night.

One said "You know how hard it is to get that cement vault open? What
were they thinking?!"

Next guy said, "Yeah, and the casket... they really seal those things
with some kind of special wrench. They probably din't have one of those!"

I said, "You think breaking in is tough.... guess they never heard of
rigor mortis."

Honest.