Re[2]: Gonna be a wheel someday

To: DRano4718@aol.com, Ted Reese <reesee@ucs.orst.edu>,
Subject: Re[2]: Gonna be a wheel someday
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 96 13:40:35 PST
     Speakin' of wheels..

      Bay Area car fans..the Street Machine & Muscle Car Show is at
      the Pleasanton Fairgrounds, May 4th & 5th. Admission is $8.00,
      kids & seniors $6.00.Gates open at 8:00 both days.

      I'm going to see how many TIGERS show up, both in the "show" area &
      also in the "sale" area.Good photo op.

      I'm going on 05-04. Anyone interested in caravanning, please call/
      E-mail me.I live in Fremont, CA.

      Those of you who got this individually, please send it along, as I
      don't have all the TIGER/ALPINE e-mail addresses loaded in my system.

                      Thx,

                            Phil LeBrun   '66 TIGER  B382002328.

                                           lebrun@hii.hitachi.com.
                                           (408) 955-7046-wk.