Re[2]: Gonna be a wheel someday

To: DRano4718@aol.com, Ted Reese <reesee@ucs.orst.edu>
Subject: Re[2]: Gonna be a wheel someday
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 96 10:46:23 PST
     I'm 5'8" & not the svelte self I was in my 20's. I like having my seat
     adjusted with the back down on the lowest setting. ( Did TIGERS come
     with adjustable seats?)

     If I put the seat up where my wife can drive it, it feels like I'm
     a crash-test dummy. Knees & everything else is contorted/sore in 15
     minutes, so back down goes the seat.

     I have a Moto-Lita...looks great & came with the car. Doesn't require
     any extra reach...was the larger stock wheel added to compensate for
     the "harder" steering and turning effort required on TIGER's?

     Hey, remember the "low-rider" 6" diameter chrome-chain steering
     wheels? Don't see many around..did the law get them off the street or
     did they all crash 'cause they were so hard to drive? Parallel parking
     musta' been fun. They should be one of the stations at Gold's Gym.

                          Phil LeBrun