The list and stuff.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: The list and stuff.
From: foxfire@sover.net (todd harrington)
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 09:39:06 -0400 (EDT)
Well I have been on the list for Just two weeks and I'm glad to be a part of
It. I have learned much in a short time.
I would like to ask  all who want to write in but feel like it's not a good
enough question to " just do it". I learn something from everyone.

So.... How bad are the origional carbs that came on the 260 ??
       How can i tell what the rear end ratio is with the rear end out of
the car ?
       How can we find out the most history on our tiger from Id#'s on the
car ???.
       I am a Natural Gas service tech and often wonder if any nuts out
there have converted a tiger or alpine to run on compressed Natural Gas ???
I would like to do it to one of my alpines some time. At my work place
"Vermont gas Systems" we have some kits not in use at this time (:

Todd "Hurricane" Harrington,
66 tiger IA- B382002081-LRXFE.
foxfire@sover.net