TR4 and Crank start

To: <LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 and Crank start
From: Jay Laifman <JLAIFMAN@PNM.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 22 May 96 17:00:41 EDT
Phil,

Very funny response about the radiator removal instructions.  BTW, the
Alpine has the same type pulley and comes with a separate crank.
Fortunately, there is a hole under the radiator through which the crank
will fit and go into the pulley (The Tiger has the same hole just
above the license plate).  I just glanced through my owner's manual.  It
does not mention the pulley or the crank - even for adjusting the valves,
which is how I have always used it.

All I can say is, I hope I never have to even attempt to use that crank
to start the car!

Jay

Jay S. Laifman
Pircher, Nichols & Meeks