Re: My Lucky Day!

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re: My Lucky Day!
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 24 May 96 12:09:55 PST
     Yo;

   -Excuse my ignorance...is the 2CV the one with the whole cloth top
    that slides back? Kind of reminds me of the VW THING that way.
    I think we see one once in awhile during our car-pool commute.

    Does anyone know the "SLUG-BUG" game for VW's? We've expanded it for
    SLUG-BACKS (station wagons & fastbacks) SLUG-THINGS (self-explanatory)
    SLUG-BUS (self-explanatory) & SLUG-TRUCKS (most "rare" is the crew-cab
    version) We've assigned a points system, SLUG-TRUCKS get the most.

    Also, we use SLUG-SPECIALS for everthing else like the Citreons. My
    daughter got a "slug-special" this A.M. for a "cherry" AMC PACER!!

    What the hell does a "truckette" look like? I saw a "flatbed" truck
    version of a MINI-COOPER once. Is it the same?

    If you ever travel to Japan, there's a Daihatsu-I believe-model that's
    the same size as the MINI-COOPER pick-up.  Lots & lots of MINI's
    zipping around in TOKYO too, really noticeable 'cause I don't see too
    many here. Tokyo driver/owners of them drive 'em hard & they all sound like
    they have modified exhausts.

                             Phil