To: "'Tiger List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
From: Jim Parent <76276.1555@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 28 May 96 10:26:44 EDT
Tom,

Thanks for the info.  I've spoken to Williams and will probably buy from him.
Are you using his shifter?  I have a couple of questions:

First, what wheel size are you running? Or, more to the point, what is the
loaded radius/circumfence of your wheel/tire combo?  I am running 13" wheels
presently and if you have 15"s or even 14"s then you may be geared up to me or
even beyond. (closer to highway as opposed to launch).

Second, why do you imply that a Boss 302 cam setup is a bad idea?

Regards,

Jim, B9470139