Re: Houston Tigers

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Houston Tigers
From: tigerpb@ids.net (Paul Burr)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 19:50:06 -0400
>Are there any Tiger drivers in the Houston area?  I am trying to see an
>example of how the steering looks.  This Alger conversion has me puzzled, I
>can't figure what to do with fender support, it looks like it is going to get
>cut.

Blaine; I can't help thinking you doing this backwards. Was the Tiger
rotted? (as in a rust belt Flintstone mobile, like my Tiger was?) Or is it
smashed up beyond repair? Unless this is the case, you're putting your time
and money in the wrong car. I'm not being a "Tiger Snob". Common financial
sense tells me a half decent Tiger is worth more than any restored Alpine
on this planet. Anyway, if this were my sittuation, I stop and think long
and hard before reducing any Tiger to fodder for the crusher!