Re: Rootes Spares (fwd)

To: LLOYDN@calgary.cal.ab.doe.ca, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rootes Spares (fwd)
From: NamasteRH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 23:09:13 -0400

<< I am looking at a MKII that has lots of subframe and floor pan rust. It is

 original so I guess worth the work but where can I get replacement panels? I

 hope I don';t have to (ugh) fabricate them!!! Floor pans x-member pieces,
 fenders, inner and outer rocker panels, etc. etc.
 norm from Calgary

Norm:

Call Rob Martell (nights) in Canada.  He personally fabricates panels that
are identical to the originals.  His costs are slightly higher than other
sources, but his workmanship is FAR superior to the others.  I believe the
number is 705/435-0164.

Best of luck.

Rick Hoefle (1964 Tiger B9470508)