New England British Car Day

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: New England British Car Day
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 96 11:05:49 -0600
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     BRITISH CAR DAY, JULY 14, BROOKLINE, MA.
     (Rain Date July 20)

     Join us at the largest all-British gathering in the Boston area, at
     the Museum of Transportation.  For this, our ninth year, we're part of
     their "All British Weekend".

     We typically have just under 200 cars registered, of every British
     Marque imaginable.  There are usually vendors of car related stuff, as
     well as a food stand.  It's a fun day, with the entrants voting for
     the winners in each of the age based classes.  There will also be
     several club sponsored marque awards, including one for Sunbeams
     Register nine to noon, popularity voting, etc.

     Contact Rande Bellman (617-643-8736) for details and directions.
     Rande is taking the lead for our usual registration planning this
     year.  I'll be moving just a couple weeks before the event, so there's
     no way I can expect to do more than show up.  Stop by registration to
     say "Hi", or to give us a hand.

     This is the first year we've had a rain date, and it came as a
     surprise to Rande and I, when we just happened to spot it in a Museum
     press release.   We've had only one minor sprinkle over the past 8
     years, but this may be tempting the fates too much.  If there are any
     questions about cancellations, contact the museum at 617-522-6547.

     Stu Brennan