Re[2]: BOP / Really , Really Small

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Rick_Fedorchak_at_750@ccmail.gsfc.nasa.gov,
Subject: Re[2]: BOP / Really , Really Small
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 96 09:10:37 PST

        All;

-Last week on vacation I met with a number of the SUNBEAM OWNER'S GROUP (SOG)
in San Diego. One of their "most-savvy mechanical gurus" (sorry, I forgot his
name) has had much success putting V-6's into Alpines for folks. I believe he
uses the V-6 from the Capri's. Don't know what tranny set-up he uses or prefers.

Contact Terry Edlund or Ole Olson for more details.

P.S. Has anyone ever built a REAL RADICAL  Tiger with a pumped-up 289/302/351
mated to a "Clutchflite" C-4/C-6 with shift-kit, etc. like I used to see some of
the "bracket-racer's" use?

                         Phil LeBrun