Re: Corian ???

To: lrw@aop.com
Subject: Re: Corian ???
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 96 12:57:06 -0600
And, don't forget that Delta makes lever controlled valves that really shut off,
that might be an improvement on our heater valves.....

Subject: Corian ???
Author:  Non-HP-owner-tigers (owner-tigers@triumph.cs.utah.edu) at
HP-ColSprings,mimegw3
Date:    7/3/96 12:40 PM

Larry Wright wrote:

>I may have mentioned this before, but I have a Sunbeam-dash-sized chunk of
Corian, in a grey granite finish, that >was supposed to be the dash on my
Alpine;>

Gee Larry.  A Corian dash !!   Maybe you can hang some Moen "toggle
switches" off it.  And if you're real careful, you can coordinate style and
colors and install a new set of American Standard porcelan "bucket seats".  8>)

                                                                            Rick