Re: motor mount heat shield plates

To: p21988@gegpo8.geg.mot.com (Bennett Cullen)
Subject: Re: motor mount heat shield plates
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 96 14:25:04 CDT
Bennett Cullen writes:
> In case anyone needs a dimension drawing of the heat shield, I made one up
> some months back. As best that I know, it is dimensionally correct. I have
> included an attachment in both DXF format and in DWG format.

Due to the extreme load it places on the mail server, please don't
send attachments and other binary files to the list.  Either make it
available at an ftp site, or send it to me and I'll be glad to make it
available.  A short notice to the list, giving the location of the
image, will then suffice.

Thanks,
--
T.J. Higgins