Re[2]: Re; Air Cleaners

To: Dave McDermott <mcdermott_d@WIZARD.COLORADO.EDU>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Re; Air Cleaners
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 96 10:51:29 PST
     Dave;

     -Yes I did and thanks very much. I also got "flamed" by some others
     who said I should M.Y.O.B. It was just the way I was un-tactfully
     "ordered" to not pursue the air-cleaner question.

     -I appreciate your support, even negative comments. I thought I saw a
     need and maybe have a lower-cost solution than previously pursued.

     Not any one person has all the answers or knowledge about a subject.
     Re-inventing the wheel is one thing...alternate routes to success is
     another.

                              Phil