FREE e-mail

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: FREE e-mail
From: gary_winblad@juno.com (Gary A Winblad)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 19:57:27 PST
List,

Does anyone want to get their e-mail for free??   My 11 year old niece
put me onto this
JUNO place that gives you all the e-mail you want for FREE!  I couldn't
believe it but
it is working just fine.  They give you the software (easy to install
just like AOL) that's
even really good stuff..   The only catch is they put advertising at the
top of the screen
(and store it on your hard disk) but its totally un-obtrusive and may be
informative even..
If anyone wants it, come on over and copy the disk (they incourage it!)
or give me your
mailing address and they will send it out to you..  Or just e-mail your
mailing address
yourself  to them at:
signup@juno.com

No web access or anything but this could save someone $10-$20 a month or
more..

Gary