Re: FREE e-mail

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FREE e-mail
From: Stanley L Gordon <tiger65@maroon.tc.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 96 10:05:50 -0500

>List,
>
>Does anyone want to get their e-mail for free??   My 11 year old niece
>put me onto this
>JUNO place that gives you all the e-mail you want for FREE!  I couldn't
>believe it but
>it is working just fine.  They give you the software (easy to install
>just like AOL) that's
>even really good stuff..
>more..
>
>Gary

I have been using JUNO for some time and also like it.  They don't currently
support attached files but that is the only limitation.  The best part for
me is the free 800 number for the times when I am not in a major metro area
and I can still check my e-mail.  Sign up by searching the Web for JUNO.

Stan Gordon
65 Mark 1 B9470742LRXFE