Re: Music

To: Harold Hartsell <hartsell@thegrid.net>,
Subject: Re: Music
From: lallegrucci@westpub.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 96 03:48:01 -0600
Phil,

        The mods and the rockers autocross settings???!!!  Good ventilation is
almost as important as good tunes while wrenching.  Zen and the Art of
Motorcycle maintenance says no tunes while wrenching - bad Quality in the
metaphysical sense or some granola loving hooey.
        Anyhow, I recently got a cheapo Johnny Cash greatest hits tape. One
piece at a time and it didn't cost him a dime.  Now this is old car fixing
music.
        We drilled it out so that it would fit;
        And with a little bit of help from an aaadapter kit,
         we had that engine humming just like a song

Brian Corrigan
Flexible flyer alpine V