Re: Aha! messages going thru again.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aha! messages going thru again.
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 96 08:06:32 -0600
     Larry:

     Now's the time to drop the hints with Aunt Edna that what you really
     want her to knit for this Xmas is a pair of Exhaust Cozies....

     Or maybe Martha Wheat could make up  a set to match your
     interior......

     Or go "Air Force", and make big padded red covers with "REOMVE BEFORE
     FLIGHT" FLAGS ON THEM.... Though, I would guess they would be self
     removing.

     Stu.

I have a stainless system instead, and _do_ have a problem w/the tips: they are
_sharp_! Susan and I both usually have scrapes on our legs from
     manuvering in our admittedly tight garage.

     Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"