Plug for SS

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Plug for SS
From: lrw@aop.com (LARRY WRIGHT)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 96 11:01 EDT
   I just got an order in from Sunbeam Specialties. One thing
I had ordered was a piece of door trim. Rick shipped it in
a long cardboard box, and inside that the trim was in a
length of plastic plumbing pipe! No way the trim was going
to be damaged.   To be honest, I don't know if it was Rick,
this time I just spoke to the lady that answers the phone; could
be Mrs. Rick for all I know. Really happy with the way it
was handled.
   Also got the new brake master cylinder (it's about time, Larry!).
I put a m/c in my nephew's late model Olds last year, and the
instructions included a section on filling & bleeding the unit before
installation. D'yall do this on Tiger cylinders? Mostly, it just seems
to be a handy way to spill fluid all over the engine compartment
when trying to bolt in the cylinder full of fluid.

Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"
1964 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1   (302/285, T-5, Revolutions)
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R       ($TB, 17d BTDC, +25 MIR hp!)
1992 Toyota pick-up             (Bilstein, Yoko AVS, Concordes)
ph 301.386.7979                      fax 301.386.5333
and e-mail at home now!      Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com