Alpine for sale

Subject: Alpine for sale
From: "G.S.Sutherland" <G.S.Sutherland@phil.hull.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 14:43:12 +0100 (BST)
        I saw this advert in the current issue of "Classic Car Weekly",
and thought that someone out there might be interested. Would anyone be
able to forward it onto the Alpine list for me? Thanks.

SUNBEAM ALPINE HARRINGTON 1961

Seacrest green / black interior, totally restored, first class condition,
history, bills and photos available. 8500 GBP ono.

Tel: 01707 874747

        Harringtons are the hardtop versions of the Alpine, and are
extremely rare, and very pretty.

        Classic Car weekly are doing a feature on the Tiger in the next
issue (due out on Wednesday) if anyone is intested.

                Graeme