Two Tigers For Sale From B.C.

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two Tigers For Sale From B.C.
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 02:20:13 -0700
        Here are two entries I just found in the Canadian version of the Buy &
Sell classified ad paper.  I wish I had a part in these but I don't.
Once a week, I do a search on their web page and check for Sunbeams.
BTW  Their Page is
http://www.buysell.com

        You have to register with them to be able to do searches, but its free!
 Check in your local area for any other little classified as papers.  If
they have a web page please let us all know about it.

Here is this weeks Sunbeams from Beutifull British Columbia's Buy & Sell

68 Sunbeam Tiger Mark II, $23,500  Tel: (604) 872-4410
(The 68 is not a missprint here)

66 Sunbeam Tiger, partially restored, nds TLC $8,200  Tel: (604)
644-6272

IMPORTANT NOTE.   US Dollars gets you a 20% discount on these cars !!

That 68 better be PERFECT for that price !!  IMHO...

Rich