Re[2]: Detroit Tigers for Sale

To: RKEMPINS@SSF4.jsc.nasa.gov (Kempinski, Robert M.), tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Detroit Tigers for Sale
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 96 11:35:25 EST

  I live in the Detroit area and called about the car a few weeks ago. The
asking price, if I remember correctly, was $6800. What was really funky about
the car was the black painted bumpers that contrasted with the silver paint job.
 Maybe the bumpers were powdered coated to make the paint stick on chrome. The
seller didn't know for sure since a PO was the perpetrator. Some people have
this thing about chrome bumpers.

Jeff    (Tiger B9471120)