Detroit Tigers for Sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Detroit Tigers for Sale
From: CMottram@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 20:30:34 -0400
While I was in Detroit last weekend, I called on an ad in the Sunday paper.
 Heres the low down per John Jacobs the owner (810) 673-9182. (Detroit is too
far from Atlanta for me to consider purchase)
Car located in Waterford Michigan, USA (Near Detroit)
64 Tiger B9470349LRXSE
289 stroked to a 302 w/ 4bbl, runs strong
Strats easy and drives well
Original Tanny
Originally blue, now silver with nice interior gray cordory/black piping/grey
wool carpet.  Seats are original just recovered.
Has hardtop in "perfect" condition
new tires on American reacing wheels, has original steel wheels
New Convertible top
Standard box 'O spare parts
Rust around headlamp, in rockers, bottom edge of truck lid, and in frame.

I didn't see this car, don't have financial interest, don't know the owner,
yaddah yaddah yaddah.

Chris Mottram