COMPUTER REPAIR.

To: jlaifman@prim.mhs.compuserve.com, rs11@elsegundoca.ncr.com
Subject: COMPUTER REPAIR.
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 96 13:58:23 PST
     All;

     -If you folks ever need a very responsive source for computer-related
     (monitors, CPU's, disk-drives, PCB's, etc.), repairs either at home or
     wherever you work in the L.A. area, please contact the following
     company. We are currently using them to repair & refurbish a model of
     monitor used in HITACHI electron microscopes that was obsoleted in
     Japan by the mfg. (SORD) about 10-15 years ago. They've even done the
     mods. so we can use a different-size replacement SONY monitor that
     fits our special-size cabinets.

     I've also begun to send them other misc. hdwr. like I listed
     above.This is because the repair cycle from Japan is a year wait or
     worse.

                QUEST INTERNATIONAL

                65 PARKER,
                IRVINE, CA 92718
                (714) 581-9900-ph
                (714) 581-4011-fx

                CONTACT: SHAWN ARSHADI

     -Have them send you a capabilities list. It's quite extensive.

                                       Phil