Re: Tiger Wanted

To: jacobee@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Tiger Wanted
From: gary_winblad@juno.com (Gary A Winblad)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 10:37:14 PST
Mike,
Didn't see any responses, hope you got some off-line but
if not, let me say welcome to the Tiger community!  Hope
we can find you a car.  I'm in San Jose/Cupertino, you're
welcome to come over and check out my cars anytime,
none for sale but you can start learning what to look for.
Give me a call (408) 253-7019.  The biggest thing to look
for is the Tiger Authentication sticker so you don't unknowingly
buy a converted Alpine for too many $$.
Gary Winblad