RE: Italian Tiger?

To: "'Steven Laifman'" <av342@lafn.org>,
Subject: RE: Italian Tiger?
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 02:28:32 -0700
        The book he is quoating from is "Tiger - An Exceptional Motorcar", by
William Carroll.  Published by Auto Book Press. and was first published
in 1978.  I don't know if this book is still available.  Mine is getting
pretty hammered.  It's a great source of information.  It's got the
seriall numbers where changes in the production took place, like the
last car to have a generator, first car to have the alternator...etc.

Rich