RE: Don Adams

To: Tigers Digest <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Don Adams
From: "Ed E. Powell" <102430.3640@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 29 Sep 96 20:54:45 EDT
Thanks to all who replied to my post.  No one commented on the 95mph bit but,
after all, the 'Net Police may have an agreement with the CHP.  Can't be too
careful.

As for Don Adams, well, I missed all that.  I don't  _do_  television.  Don't
even own one.  But I do recall someone saying something about a "smart" car on a
couple occasions.  Always thought they meant "nice looking," but I suppose it
was a reference to television.  I'll pop a spy camera in my cubby box.

What the hell are all you blokes doing watching television when you could be
Sunbeaming?

It is a strange and mysterious world in which we live.

Eddy - CA