Re[2]: Don Adams

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Don Adams
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 96 11:58:55 PST
     All;

     -More Don Adams stuff. Me-thinks Mel Brooks was the writer/producer.
     Remember "Agent 99"? She was originally "Agent 69" but the censors
     nixed it.

     -At my last company, our conference room was dubbed "the cone of
     silence"...we had a TON of T.V. trivia freaks there.

     -Now, I'm off to lunch, gotta' make a call on my shoe-phone....

                                Phil