Smiths Gauges

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Smiths Gauges
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 96 14:13:38 EST

     I received a catalog from XKs Unlimited and it listed 'Smiths' gauges.
     Looking at the pictures, all the gauges had Smiths printed on the
     face.  There is some confusion on my part, my Tiger has Smith Jaeger
     on the gauges and is Smith Jaeger a part of Smiths or a different
     company.  The catalog listed fuel tank sending units and will they
     work with Smith Jaeger fuel gauges?  Also, who was the original maker
     of that elusive clock for Sunbeams?

     Jeff   (B9471120)