Agent 86

To: <DSand95510@aol.com>, <NAMASTERH@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>,
Subject: Agent 86
From: Jay Laifman <JLAIFMAN@PNM.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 30 Sep 96 15:25:23 EDT

>Don Adams played Maxwell Smart (Agent 86) on the 60s show "Get Smart".
>One of the cars that he drove during the run of the show was a Carnival
>Red Sunbeam Tiger.

I was reading an article a few years back, could have been up to 8 years
ago, about Don Adams.  It showed a picture of him washing his Tiger.  The
article mentioned him owning the Tiger.  I don't recall if they said it
was one used in the show.  But, I do remember it was missing one of its
light rings (funny how the mind works).  I wonder if Norman's book or
database indicates that Don still owns it.

Jay Laifman