Re: Kemp's comment (uh oh)

To: C5813@aol.com
Subject: Re: Kemp's comment (uh oh)
From: brockctella@juno.com (Brock C Tella)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 12:27:38 PST
I don't have a problem with his comment.All of us including classic car
owners have a duty to keep our cars in top condition. The liberal view
of ignorant government agencies writing legislation that mandates
regulations that are asinine is the problem.Example requiring autos in
California to have all original pieces to pass smog check ,the idea
should be to meet the emission level. I have a friend that had to take
off his fuel injection on a Pantera and search like heck for an
original(not manufactured for 15 years manifold and carb.) There is an
obvious need to get rid of the polluters .There is no excuse to let
someone drive a belching beater just because it is a classic.Look at
this liberal take no responsibility C.A.R.B. mandating oxygenated fuel
and not warning of the danger of fuel system damage and the outright lie
of little impact on fuel milage.