TE/AE UNITED XVIII - ORLANDO,FL

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TE/AE UNITED XVIII - ORLANDO,FL
From: Bill Cartus <Bill.Cartus@bridge.bst.bls.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 06:24:32 -0600
Just a public note of thanks to Gary Schotland & the many people who put
on the United down in sunny Florida. We had a great time with the drag
races, concours, cruise night, autocross, great parts room, tech sessions,
etc. I'm only sorry I had to leave before the banquet, so I didn't get to
hear the winners (or get a door prize).

There were some 50 plus Tigers & Alpines there (a Rapier & Alpine GT too).
Jim Morrison's Tiger was tops with those dual F4B's sitting under the
hood. Someone asked why 2 carbs and his response was, "because I couldn't
fit THREE!". Works for me.

I'll let Gary or someone else provide a more detailed write up, but if you
were in the southeast area and didn't make it, you really missed a great
event. Weather was perfect, people were great, cars were awesome. Can't
wait till the next one. Thanks again to all of you who planned and the
great hosts in Orlando.

Bill Cartus
65 Tiger B9471131